Chester Speck passed away Thursday morning (3/6)
The services will be Saturday, Mar. 8 in MBC Chapel. The receiving will be at 1pm & the funeral service will be at 2pm. Burial will be private on Monday.
Join us for Sunday School each Sunday morning at 9:15 AM.
We have multiple adult SS class opportunities, but please note some of the topics our Adult SS classes are offering:
- "1 John" - Young at Heart (Auditorium)
- "A Husband & Wife After God’s Own Heart" - Abundant Life (M224)
- "Christ in the OT and Messianic Prophecy" - Bereans 2 (M225)
- "God's Expectations for Individuals" - Firm Foundations (M228)
- "The Attributes of God" - Ladies Class (M105)
A Message From Our Pastor
This div will be replaced
We want to take this opportunity to invite you to personally visit our church. We have a warm
friendly church and you and your family will feel more than welcome. Our people are always
excited to see new faces in our services. We are a Bible-believing church that believes God
is alive and Christ can still save those who turn to Him for salvation. At Morningside we
believe Christ has the answer for every one of the problems of man. God stands with His hand
stretched out to all men and so does our church. Please accept our invitation on behalf of
all of our people to attend our services. We will look forward to seeing you soon.